Mad River Taekwon-Do Tuition Policy
At Mad River Taekwon-Do we do our best to meet everyone's financial needs, and we want to have you in class. Please ask if you need us to work with you.
The tuition policy for Mad River Taekwon-Do:
- $60. per month for one individual.
- Cost for a single class is $20.
- Payment is due on the first of the month.
- Payment is for two classes per week.
- Students should attend two classes a week for maximum learning.
- Tuition is from the first of the month to the last day of the month.
- If you pay for the month and do not show up, you will not receive a refund or credit.
- Please make checks out to Shawn Sicely.
- NO REFUNDS
The family plan I am offering is $60. for the first person, $40. for each additional family member.
There is no other discount available if you are on the family plan.
Interested in a discount?
If you pay for three months it would normally be $180.
If you pay three months up front the price is $160. You save $20.
Six months = $360. Paid up front = $320. You save = $40.
One year = $720. Paid up front = $620. You save = $100.
***** NO REFUNDS ******
Tuition covers the following expenses of your Taekwon-Do training:
- Boards for breaking.
- Testing fees up to Black Belt.
- Yes there are testing fees for Black Belt testing. (See below).
- Color belt's up to Black Belt.
- Certificates for color belt. Black Belt certificates are included in the Black Belt testing fees.
- And classes with me.. (PRICELESS!!! just kidding).
Tuition does NOT cover the following;
- Sparring gear (required for sparring).
- Do-Boks ( Uniforms.)
- Tournament and seminar fees , if you plan on attending any. ( not required )
Private lessons are available. The cost for a private lesson is $60. per hour. Up to 3 people
may take a private lesson together and split the cost.
Black Belt Testing Fees;
Testing fees cover your embroidered Black Belt, a in house Certificate from Master Sicely
at Mad River Valley Taekwon-Do, and a certified certificate from Taekwon-Do International.
(Grand Master Suk Jun Kim's organization.)
1st Dan = $250 -
2nd Dan = $300 -
3rd Dan = $350
4th Dan = $450